With free street parking after 6 pm and on Sundays, and reduced rates evenings and weekends in parkades, it's a breeze to park downtown (really!)
Downtown Parking is Cheap. And Easy.
We are not even kidding you.
Click here to search for parking downtown
Note from the City Of Calgary: From Sunday, May 10 onwards, there will be no parking permitted on either side of 8 Avenue between 11 St. S.W. and 3 St. S.W. and 5 Street between 3 Ave. S.W. and 17 Ave. S.W. due to lane marking work as a part of the Cycle Track Pilot Project.
Downtown Calgary has parking for every budget – you just have to time it right. Avoid corporate business hours and you can park cheap or free. Spots are easy to find on evenings and weekends too.
Some options are:
- Free street parking after 6:00pm every day
- Free street parking on Sundays (all day) at over 3,000 spots
- Extensive curbside and surface-lot parking
- Lower evening rates from as little as $2.00 in parkades and surface lots, starting at 6:00 pm on weekdays.
- Discount available for smaller vehicles
- Car2Go vehicles park in ParkPlus stalls for no additional cost (included in Car2Go membership fees)
- $5.00 Fridays starting at 11am at select CPA Lots
- Free Valet Parking at the CORE & 3-hours of Free parking after 4pm and weekends ($2 after 3 hours)
- Park at The CORE
- Park at Banker's Hall
- Park at the Bay
- Park For Less with the CPA
- Discover ParkPlus
- Snow Route Parking Ban Information
- Business Directory
- Calgary Parking Authority (CPA)
- Standard Parking
- Recent changes to Stephen Avenue Parking