With free street parking after 6 pm and on Sundays, and reduced rates evenings and weekends in parkades, it's a breeze to park downtown (really!)
Downtown Parking is Cheap. And Easy.
We are not even kidding you.
Click here to search for parking downtown
Downtown Calgary has parking for every budget – you just have to time it right. Avoid corporate business hours and you can park cheap or free. Spots are easy to find on evenings and weekends too.
Some options are:
- Free street parking after 6:00pm every day
- Free street parking on Sundays (all day) at over 3,000 spots
- Extensive curbside and surface-lot parking
- Lower evening rates from as little as $4.00 in parkades and surface lots, starting at 4:00 pm on weekdays.
- Discount available for smaller vehicles
- Car2Go vehicles park in ParkPlus stalls for no additional cost (included in Car2Go membership fees)
- $5.00 Summer Lunch Special for ParkPlus cell phone account holders in designated Calgary Parking Authority parkades. More Info
- $5.00 Fridays starting at 11am at select CPA Lots
- Free Valet Parking at the CORE & 3-hours of Free parking after 4pm and weekends ($2 after 3 hours)
- Park at The CORE
- Park at the Bay
- Discover ParkPlus
- Snow Route Parking Ban Information
- Business Directory
- Calgary Parking Authority
- Standard Parking
- City of Calgary Stephen Avenue Parking Pilot