With free street parking after 6pm on weekdays and on Sundays, reduced rates evenings and weekends in parkades, it’s a breeze to park downtown – really!
DOWNTOWN PARKING IS CHEAP AND EASY.
WE ARE NOT EVEN KIDDING YOU.
Click here to search for parking downtown on our interactive parking app.
UPDATE: Certain ParkPlus zones in the downtown core are now in effect starting as early at 7am. Previously, these zones started at 9am, so please be aware of recently updated signeage when parking to ensure you are abiding by all restrictions. Read our DOWNTOWN PARKING CHANGES blog post for more details.
Downtown Calgary has parking for every budget – you just have to time it right. Avoid corporate business hours and you can park for cheap or free. Spots are easy to find on evenings and weekends too.
Some options are:
- Free street parking after 6pm everyday;
- Free street parking on Sundays (All day) at over 3,000 spots.
- $5 flat rate in the evenings at Arts Commons (Formerly EPCOR Centre)
- Lower evening rates from as little as $2.00 in parkades and surface lots, starting at 6pm on weekdays.
- $9 lunch deal plus $3 evenings and weekend underground parking at Eau Claire Market.
- Discount available for smaller vehicles.
- Car2Go vehicles park in ParkPlus stalls for no additional cost (included in Car2GO membership fees) [Link to rules and terms of membership]
- $5 Fridays at select CPA lots starting at 11am until 10am the next day.
- Free Valet Parking at the CORE Shopping Centre.
Cheap weekday rates at the Telus Convention Centre Parkade. $6/hour or $20 max for the day.
- Cheap Parking in Downtown Calgary blog post.
- 8 things you didn’t know about parking in Downtown Calgary blog post.
- Park at The CORE: In The CORE and Holt Renfrew parkades, find Free parking for 3 hours after 4pm on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday. A flat rate of $2 applies after.
- Park at Banker’s Hall: $2 flat rate starting at 6pm to 6am on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Park at The Bay: Parking available at the Bow Parkade (Lot 232, 231 6 Avenue SW. $3 flat rate starting at 5 pm on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Park at Eight Avenue Place: $2 flat rate starting at 6pm on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Park at the Bow Tower: Open 6am to 9pm Monday-Friday and 8am to 4:30pm weekends and holidays.
- Park for Less with the Calgary Parking Authority (CPA): Low evenings and weekend rates, as well as free on-street parking after 6pm Monday through Saturday. On-street parking is free on Sundays and holidays.
- Theatre Calgary parking at the Hyatt Regency: Present your ticket to a Theatre Calgary show and receive a complimentary parking at the Hyatt upon purchase at Thomsons Restaurant.
- Discover ParkPlus: Information on the CPA’s ParkPlus System
- Snow Route Parking Ban Updates and Bylaw Information
- Business Directory
- Calgary Parking Authority (CPA)
- Recent changes to Stephen Avenue Parking