Welcome Downtown Calgary Ratepayers
Thank you for visiting our Annual General Meeting information page and for supporting our move to online content to reduce production and mailing costs and environmental impact for our organization.
Register Your Business
Please register your business. Once your registration has been accepted and approved, you will be emailed your password to access AGM Ratepayer information.
* Indicates required field
Access AGM Information
To access AGM Ratepayer information, you must have a valid password obtained when you registered your business. If you do not have a password, please return to "Register Your Business" and complete the registration.
If you do not remember your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 403-215-1570.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This site is accessible by password only for ratepayers of Calgary Downtown Association to access current AGM documents.
- You can retrieve your password by emailing email@example.com. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response. For urgent inquiries please call CDA at 403-215-1570.
- We invite you to navigate other sections of downtowncalgary.com from this page. However, please note that if you navigate away from the AGM Ratepayer information page, you may be asked to reenter the name of your business and password to access this page again.
- Please check out our Business Directory to make sure your information is up to date. This will help to ensure that visitors to downtown have your most current information and can find you with ease.
- Your AGM notice was mailed to the address and contact provided to us by The City of Calgary for purposes of (business) tax notifications. Please contact The City of Calgary's Business Registry when making changes to your business such as moving a business, closing or selling a business, changing the mailing address or changing the trade name or business ownership name at: http://www.calgary.ca/CA/fs/Pages/Business-Tax/Business-Changes.aspx